Competitive Salary + Benefits
Contribute with geological/geophysical expertise in a wide variety of projects like exploration rounds, business development opportunities and field developments
You will have:
Current experience on the Norwegian Shelf
Geology or geophysics degree (or equivalent) at Msc/Phd level
Experience from exploration and development projects, preferably as an operator
Some 5 + years for senior relevant industry experience.
* Perform seismic interpretation as part of integrated projects
* Initiate and participate in internal/external geological/geophysical studies like sequence stratigraphy, sedimentology, basin modelling, AvO and Inversion
* Contribute with strong regional geology understanding of the NCS
* Champion and implement geological/geophysical technologies
* Participate in license meetings and work groups, and potentially in license committees
* Generate ideas for further growth and value creation.
Positions open to Geologists and Geophysicists
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..