Ensure compliance of management on and off shore with HSE policy and guidelines implemented by the company as well as the appropriate safety requirements of the Authorities and the Clients.
In close cooperation with our Rig Teams:
* Ensure the system for follow-up on Physical, psychological and chemical working environment is implemented and continuously developed.
* Ensure operated rigs are equipped with updated risk analyses, safety plans, and emergency preparedness analysis, muster cards and alarm bills.
* Ensure rigs are equipped with adequate allocation of PPE in compliance with the requirements of the regulations in force.
* Ensure regular working environment mappings are carried out where the health risk is evaluated. Furthermore work actively in removing risk of accidents.
* Ensure information related to HSE is distributed to relevant employers and employees.
Who we are looking for
* You are a strong communicator who knows how to motivate and inspire others.
* You enjoy taking responsibility and are determined to reach your goals.
* Safety Engineer or similar (Preferred)
* Experience with HSE issues on a management level
* Proficient in English - written and spoken
For more information about this specific role please contact our Glasgow Office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..