Structural Geologist, UK
Highly competitive salary
A highly reputable Structural Geology Company is seeking a new Head of Research
This opportunity offers the successful candidate international exposure and the opportunity to broaden their experience in applied structural geology research as well as business development.
* A Ph.D. in structural geology;
* A strong academic or industry research record and recent publications in international earth science journals;
* Worked in a range of structural styles and scales in a variety of tectonic settings;
* Familiarity with geometric and geomechanical restoration techniques and software tools;
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with fellow geoscientists and software engineers;
* A desire to help grow others as well as themselves.
If successful you will be:
Working with quality datasets to solve problems across the sphere of Structural Geology, including Oil and Gas and Metals.
Provide technical expertise across all aspects of the business; and help to guide development of the organisation.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..