Technical Upstream Consultants are required at a leading global consultancy to the Oil and Gas industry with offices in the UK.
Your role will include working with a group of highly qualified management consultants as well as working in close partnership with account managers. As a subject matter expert, you will assist in developing sales and support activities surrounding these. Depending on experience you will be charged with drawing up business proposals and mapping out the implementation of successful bids.
Candidates from a consulting background are welcomed and will have proven knowledge and hands-on business development skills in addition to consulting delivery experience.
Applications are also welcomed from technical consultants looking to make the transition from a client based background into technical business consulting.
Experience in the below tool/product sets are desirable:
- Hydrocarbon Allocation - Energy Components 10.1, Prodis
- Drilling & Completion: SiteCom / Discovery Web 9.0 & OpenWells
- Geology & Geophysics: StratWorks, PetroWorks, Z-Map (R2003 , R5000), SeisWorks, Interactive Petrophysics & Geolog
- E&P Data management: OpenWorks, Engineering Data Model, LogDB, ProSource, OpenSpirit & Seabed
- Geospatial Technologies: ArcGIS Server / ArcSDE, ArcGIS Desktop & Oracle Spatial & GeoMedia Professional
- Data Models: WITSML, ProdML, PPDM, OPC DA & OPC AE
Candidates with all levels of experience will be considered so please get in touch with Ainsley Hodgkinson-Morgan on 0207 2689 305 for more information or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office
This the expired vacancy text for default site..